Communications and Marketing Interns Needed!
TrackDuck is a growing startup building cutting-edge communication tools for web designers and developers. We need your help to promote our new generation service. Come join us!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support in conceptualizing and implementing an effective marketing communication strategy
- Create content (e.g. press releases, articles) for all relevant channels (e.g. social media, print)
- Communicate, network and place press coverage with journalists and other industry multiplicators
- Organize and participate in events and trade fairs
- In progress / finished Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing/PR/IR
- Affinity for the written word, good creative writing skills and an eloquent writing style
- Proficiency in English. Russian is a plus
- Pro-active, goal oriented nature and a team player
p.s. Not into marketing? No worries, we may need your assistance anyway in the future!
Hunting for a SaaS Sales Wizard!
- TrackDuck team is looking for an experienced sales person with good knowledge of SaaS
- Position is full time, start can be handled remotely
- Competitive salary based on results and options in the company
TrackDuck is a growing SaaS startup based in Vilnius, Lithuania. We provide an innovative feedback and bug tracking solutions for web design and development. In March, 2014 TrackDuck was backed by Kima Ventures and Practica Capital VC funds with 200k Eur seed round. Currently TrackDuck has over 5 thousand users in 96 countries and first paying clients. We are looking for an ambitious SaaS sales manager to help them increase sales.
If you wish to make a significant impact, learn a lot everyday, see how company is grown from early stage - then TrackDuck is YOUR company. Join this company and shape the future of international sales!
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Analyse markets in Western Europe, USA and identify new business opportunities for SaaS mode
- Develop sales strategies and take responsibility for new business development
- Pitch the SaaS model to senior level executives
- Interpret short - and long - term effects on sale strategies
- Build trusted advisor relationships with potential customers
- Have your own flexible schedule
- Work from office (HQ in Vilnius or R&D in Minsk), at home or anywhere you would like to
- Enjoy friendly working environment with super flat hierarchy
- Receive a stable salary as well as bonuses depending on the results and options
An ideal candidate:
- Has 2+ years of experience in online sales or relationship management with demonstrated results (sales experience in a globally-oriented company is a big advantage)
- Has excellent knowledge of the English language
- Is a team-player as well as self-motivated
- Interested in new web and mobile technologies and startups
- Previous work experience in a startup is a plus
- Focused on business development and has well developed communication and negotiation skills
- Has a desire to work in a highly dynamic startup and grow as a professional in the sales field (work experience or involvement in a startup environment is a big advantage)
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask us and apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing Public Website Review
Get your hands on our latest feature - Public Website Review. Anyone with a link you provide can give feedback on your project in seconds! No sign-up is needed, just pass them a link and you’re done.
Upgrade now and for as low as $19 per month add more power for your TrackDuck!
Explore improved TrackDuck
Thank you very much for using TrackDuck and all the feedback! Here are just some of the recent improvements:
- feedback for designs without sign in
- updated comment management
- improved email notifications
- new feedback toolbar UI
- TrackDuck is faster and more reliable
- Russian and Chinese Simplified (Mandarin) languages
- Basecamp integration: TrackDuck was added to official 3rd party tools! Try it out now for FREE with your first project, which is also FREE!
Explore Improved TrackDuck Now →
More new features and updates are soon to follow!
Anything missing? Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for us!
Meet Basecamp integration
We have some awesome news - your TrackDuck projects can now be synced with Basecamp, a leading project management app!
Try TrackDuck with Basecamp Now →
- project import, synchronization of tasks and comments
- user export from BaseCamp to TrackDuck on first integration
- Saves time
- Improves control over projects
- Easy to integrate and manage
If you’re still on free account upgrade now
and improve control of your projects with Basecamp integration! Our plans start from 9$/month only and more cool features are coming soon.
p.s. Jira integration launch is planned next! ;)